Welcome to the Magical Theatre
In the Limelight
General Tiger is the first general Kutaro faces in Puppeteer. He appears to be the Moon Bear King's right hand man, but is taken down by Kutaro in the first act. He was apparently a complete coward before the rise of the Moon Bear King and still is - beating the weak, but cowardly serving the powerful.
The Show Must Go On
- Discover more by exploring the wiki. Use the navigational bar at the top of the page or go to a random page.
- Check out our Discussions and talk with others in the community.
- If you are new to Fandom, see the tutorials at Community Central and learn about contributing to your favorite fandoms.
Did you know...
- The kanji for Kutaro in Japanese means "sky boy," though according to Gavin Moore, that's not where the name came from and its true origin is a secret.
- All the picture book titles are references to other fairytales.
- The puppet style in the game is called bunraku.
- Pikarina's name was going to be Katerina very early in the development phase.
- Gavin Moore's favorite generals are Monkey and Tiger.
- Most of the trophies you get for defeating bosses are named after theatrical plays, like Death Of A Sales Man, A Streetcar Named Desire, The Taming of the Shrew, The Odd Couple, and Fiddler on the Roof.
Lost your head?